IYENGAR YOGA CEIYENGAR YOGA CENTER OF WARWICKNTER OF WARWICK
Some general guidelines for taking Iyengar yoga classes:
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before class starting time.
- Wear shorts or footless tights. Avoid loose, baggy clothing.
- Have an empty stomach. Light food may be taken an hour before class.
- Inform your teacher of any injuries or conditions, including menstruation, before class.
- All props are provided, bring your own non-skid mat if you prefer.
Safety precautions in the time of Covid:
- Bring your face mask and wear it whenever you are not on your mat.